Bra anatomy: do you know what "center gore" is ?

    I brushed up on the proper names of bra parts, since I realised I didn´t know what the center gore or the panels were properly called in English. After that I absolutely had to waste an hour or so on Gimp and make the above graphic.
     Lets agree to never say "the bra part in the front between the breasts" any more, shall we ?

Check these out: