Hello everyone, hope you're having a lovely day. I'm pretty much fed up of the winter and sooo homesick for spring (which I know will surprise me one fine day when I'm wearing my thickest winter coat and am annoyed that I feel hot). Anyway, here are the lovely links for this week. Pssst! Stay tuned, there will be a giveway this week!
* DIY: Make hard lotion. I will make this for my next trip!
* Beauty: Curve Appeal
* Fitness: Gym-Going for the Awkward Woman
* You: 5 Secrets to Being a Super Fun Mom
* Resolution: avoid new gear
* Bra: should you use a special lingerie wash for your bras? Hourglassy tested it out and says no.
* Tip: you should install the "turn out the lights" add-on for chrome or firefox. It makes watching videos so much better!
I'm obsessed with this song, not in the least because of the spookily beautiful video: