One of the most delightfully inspiring reads on my blog reader is Sarah Wilson's blog. It's full of creativity, happiness and deliciously healthy food. Wholesome, slow living. Sunshine, coconut oil and quotes from the Dalai Lama. Sarah's blog is one of those rare things that inspire me to make my life amazing without being even a teeny bit preachy or making me envious of her life. The perfect read with my morning tea to inspire me for an amazing day.
Sarah is to blame to blame for my obsession with my fantasy bike. And that I stopped feeling guilty about lounging in the sun. Other things I learned from her ? To meditate just a couple of minutes a day, in my bathroom if I have to. That I too am a scanner. The pomodoro technique (seriously, the only way that keeps me focused and not lose track of time.)
Recently Sarah weaned herself off sugar in her quest for health (and her fight with auto-immune disease). She wrote about her journey to sugar-free on her blog. When everybody wanted to know how she did it, Sarah wrote an ebook about quitting sugar -- to help others improve their health, lose weight fix mood swings, detox their liver and clear their skin. And more.
And guess what? Sarah has generously agreed to give away not one, but three copies of her I Quit Sugar Ebook! To you!
The book includes:
- A sharp 8-week program that walks you through each crucial stage, week by week
- A tidy, easy-to-relay-to-mates-at-the-pub explanation of how + why sugar is making us fat + sick
- A sugar replacement plan: tested + nutritionally sound
- “Sweet” sugar-free recipes
- New treat ideas
- A detox + a suggested supplements list
- A downloadable shopping list of new ingredients to replace sugar in your life
Want it? Sure you do!
How to enter:
Mandatory: Subscribe to Venusian*Glow and leave a comment with your email address. Easy!
For extra entries (each of these counts as one entry)
- Follow Venusian*Glow on twitter and comment telling me you did
- Tweet about this giveway and comment saying that you did.
- Post about this giveway on Facebook and comment saying that you did.
- Like Venusian*Glow on facebook and comment saying that you did.
- Follow Venusian*Glow on bloglovin and comment saying that you did.
- Giveway is open worldwide
- Winners will be picked on 31st Jan 2012
- Winners will be chosen via Random.org
So watcha waiting for, enter and keep your fingers crossed!
Featured on Blog Giveway Directory