Hi everyone, how did your week go? I had a great one, which included amazing theater rehearsals, a barefoot dance party, climbing a tree and also seeing the Biggest Rabbit Ever.
My weekly challenge didn't go terribly well. I have problems tolerating the empty stomach feeling, and always want to reach out for something to snack on. I really need to be aware of this otherwise I'll fall back to my pre-fasting habit of munching on something almost all of the time.
For this week, I will not chew or pick on my nails. Anyone has any tips? I struggle with this a lot, and even if I manage to leave my nails alone for some weeks, I start again when I'm nervous.
Here are the lovely links for this weekend:
* Style: A Crash Course In The Golden Ratio explains 1/3 and 2/3 proportions in outfits.
* Skin care: This blog has so much interesting stuff on skin care!
* Bras: Ever wondered what to do with old bras? There are many ways to donate or recycle them.
* Body: How To Maintain The Perfect Sleeping Schedule
* Life: How to be on time
* Psyche: Healing original sin
* I don't know whether I have shared this before, but this never fails to make me smile. (Anyone know who that is?)
* Film of the week: if you haven't yet, go watch Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind. If you are in the mood for something darker, Brick is a delightful mix of teen flick and film noir.