* Cherry blossom "snow".
* Bikinis in stores, even though you´re still in your sweaters.
* Sitting on the grass the first time in the year.
* Shorts with boots.
* The sun waking up before you.
* The scent of Hyacinths on the windowsill.
* The first ice-cream of the year. Mmmmm.
* Finding the ants have woken up. And moved back into your balcony.
* The first time you go out without a jacket.
* Pollen and runny noses.
* Chocolate eggs.
* Dandelions. Pouf !
* Freezing in sandals, but not really regretting it.
* Your favourite bloggers writing about fashion week.
* Enjoying the sun while it´s not yet too hot.
* The slight nostalgia of the last snow-fall.
* Getting your bike in order.
* Packing away winter coat, then being at loss about what to wear when temperatures drop again.
* Getting Easter freebies in stores.
* Spotting flocks of geese flying back home.
* Getting guilted into spring-cleaning.
* Making plans to get into shape till summer.
* Being annoyed at the noise your neighbor´s lawnmower makes.
* Melted snow uncovering stuff you lost last autumn.
* Wearing sunshades even though the sun is mild.
* Strawberries, strawberry cakes, strawberry muffins, strawberry pie, strawberry smoothies.
* People in advertisements wearing summer clothes.
* Catching yourself humming "Here comes the sun".
* Making plans for summer.
What does spring mean for you ?
Click photos for sources