Aaand its the end of 2011! Hope you had a great one and if not, next year is a new year! For me 2011 was a year of learning and healing. I dealt with old health and emotional issues, and feel strong and able to take on the new year. There is something so fresh and exciting about another year starting -- I can't wait !
Before I give you the links to waste your weekend on, I want to thank all of you. For reading, for commenting and sharing. For all the lovely emails that still make my heart beat faster. Thanks a lot !!!!
Now without further ado, go read these:
* Life: How to Stay Motivated When You Aren't In Your Dream Job
* Hilar: An Open Letter to People With No One to Kiss on New Year’s Eve had me in stitches.
* Skills: Learn Wine Etiquette for ultimate sophistication, and you might also want to know How to Pose for Photographs.
* Beauty: Looking for a hair care routine for the coming year? The Beauty Department has several for different hair types
* New Year: Making resolutions and creating a 2012 Resolution Action Plan is smart, solid advice.
Have a great New Years Eve!
PS don't forget to enter the giveway!