Hi everyone, what have you been up to? I am absolutely enjoying the pre-Christmas part of the winter -- visiting Christmas Markets (it's a German thing and they are lovely), needle felting fairies (so much easier than wet felting) and baking gluten-free goodies.
Here are some really lovely links for you to enjoy:
* Clean: Soap Bars vs Shower Gels! Which is better and greener? I personally love hand-made soap, the kind sold at craft fairs :)
* Home: Pretty Organized is my latest favourite home blog! I am especially obsessed with this, and really disappointed that the pods are not available in Germany.
* Bra DIY: This smart lady made a 26F bra based on a 30D.
* Bras: Invest In Your Chest explains the difference between bras that lift the breasts from the root, and ones that only cradle it. A must-read for anyone with bottom-heavy (tear-shaped) breast as well as those bigger of boob.
* Body: How breast shapes and bras change throughout the ages.
* Family: Raising media-literate kids
* Win: If you want to win some lingerie, or just drop hints to your friends and family about what you'd like under the tree, try out Brastop's Wishlist App!
A song I'm loving: Chicago by Sufjan Stevens: