Hi everyone, how did your week go? I have had tons to do, and time always seems to be running short. I'm really hoping for a slower-paced next week! Apart from that, I am really enjoying the first signs of spring. Sunshine! Snowdrops and crocuses -- tons of them everywhere!
As for my last week's challenge, I'm happy to say that taking time to chew is slowly becoming a habit. It also prevents that stuffed-but-hungry feeling when I have had my full but my brain hasn't registered fullness yet (this supposedly happens 15 minutes after you have started eating).
For my next week's challenge, I want to sew / darn a thing everyday. I have a bunch of things that need darning or are missing a button, some of them are waiting since more than a year.
On to the links!
* DIY: darning! Seriously, everyone should know how to darn.
* Style: How to take care of your clothes
* Something from a supportive blogger (the beheld, charade, fullerfiguerfullerbust)
* Body: All these lovely ladies weigh 69 kg.
* DIY: Awesome tutorials galore!
* Films: Some of the bad movies to win good Oscars.
* Smart: My husband, the computer expert, says this is spot on when it comes to choosing a secure password.
* Food: The extraordinary science of addictive junk food is kind of mind blowing
VIDEO GOES HERE